IN SHORT :
Mammoth products are covered by a ONE 1-year limited warranty from Mammoth. All products bought within one year from the time of purchase from an authorized seller of Mammoth products are eligible to receive complimentary replacement hardware or products for defective units.
THINGS TO KNOW :
- The warranty applies for normal wear and tear, but not misuse or intentional damage of product that led to the product becoming inoperable.
- If outside of the United States, import duties or taxes may apply to the warranty replacement we send. Such costs are the recipient’s responsibility and Mammoth cannot provide cash reimbursement to you for them.
- Return shipping costs for commercial use orders are the responsibility of the buyer. If Mammoth issues a return label, the cost will be deducted from any refund owed.
- Damage to paint or installation surface is not covered under the warranty.
- Mammoth may request photos and/or video to aid in diagnosing what replacement parts are needed to be sent.
- An order ID or receipt will be required during the warranty claim process.
- Replacement parts are available for sale for out of warranty goods.
INITIATE WARRANTY CLAIM :
You may start a chat, fill out a form in our support page, or contact us through one of the following channels shown below:
To return an item, you must contact customer support (see contacts below) and start the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) process.
You will then be given the RMA number as well as instructions on how & where to return the item. Please place the item securely in its original packaging and mark the outer box with the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
END OF LIFE ITEMS :
Discontinued products under warranty will be replaced with a product that is at least equivalent to the original product’s function and performance.
LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY (Legal) :
Mammoth’s Limited Warranty
Mammoth’s products have a one-year complimentary replacement of defective hardware. The warranty period is based on Product operation of 8 hours a day, 7 days a week. If a Product fails to operate in accordance to this limited Warranty, Mammoth will, at its discretion, replace the Product with the same or a functionally equivalent Product or provide a refund. Mammoth may also request that the product be returned for examination and mitigation of future similar defects.
For avoidance of doubt, “to replace the Product” does not include any removal or re-installation costs or expenses, including without limitation labor costs or expenses, or any damages that may occur during the return of the Product.
This limited Warranty is subject to the following additional conditions:
- The Products have been installed and operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and precautions.
- The Products have not been subject to accident, neglect, abuse, misuse or acts of God.
- The Product has been purchased directly from an authorized Mammoth sales channel.
- Proof of purchase must be provided to Mammoth in the form of a receipt or order ID.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE, AND THE SOLE REMEDY FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, IN CONTRACT, IN TORT OR OTHERWISE ARISING FROM THE FAILURE OF PRODUCT AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WHICH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. THE LIABILITY OF MAMMOTH SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE TERMS OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTY SET FORTH HEREIN. IN NO EVENT WILL MAMMOTH BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, PROFITS, BUSINESS OR GOODWILL, WHETHER OR NOT MAMMOTH HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF.